Quick Facts About Camp Argo!
1. An outdoor recreational day camp from 9am - 4pm welcoming all campers ages 4 - 15 years located at Camp Cedarcrest in Orange, CT.
2. Summer 2019 weekly session dates start Monday, June 22nd and end Friday, August 14th.
3. Our full camp day is from 9am-4pm with optional extended camp beginning at 7:30am and ending at 5:30pm.
4. Discovery Option (4yrs) 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm. E.S.Y. 1/2 Day Afternoon option (12-4pm M-Th and ALL day Friday 9am-4pm) for those attending Extended School Year or Summer School. CIT Option (14&15yrs) 8:30am-4:30.
5. Per Session Summer Rates: $265 (1st camper) $240 (each sibling) $215 (ESY Afternoon) $200 (CIT option) $165 (Discovery option)
6. Some activities include archery, arts/crafts, fishing, canoeing, hiking, pedal carts, collaborative games, songs, and so much more.
7. We also offer an Inclusion Program serving those in our community with special abilities.
Mailing Address: 554 Boston Post Rd. #120 Orange CT 06477 Physical Address: 886 Mapledale Rd. Orange CT 06477